Welcome to my website and thank you
for taking the time to review it!
By doing so, you demonstrate the importance you attach to self awareness and your relationships with the significant others in your life. My job is to help you discover that your struggles and conflicts are not there to expose or indict you; rather they are there to alert you to the obstacles that are getting in the way of your living a more wholesome and joyous life.
Whether offering individual or couples counseling:
- I listen to, hear and witness your thoughts and feelings so you’ll do the same.
- I create a safe space where you feel heard, validated and understood.
- I encourage you to reflect non-judgmentally upon your life, thoughts and feelings.
- I help you learn that problems are gifts alerting you to disturbances in your life that are keeping you from knowing yourself and thriving.
- I teach you that everything you yearn to know is inside you and will, with patience, perseverance and compassionate listening and understanding become known.
- I believe in you and your ability to learn, grow and change.
- I remind you that you matter, are worth all the energy, resources and struggle this hard work entails and that you can unlearn old patterns and behaviors in order to learn new ones.
- And finally, I teach you that counseling or therapy is life long learning that requires the relationship building insights and skill sets you will have learned in our work together.